Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to me

Tomorrow, I will be 53. My dear friend Kristyn tells me that since I quit smoking (8 months come 5/22), I'm actually a year younger than I was last year. Honestly, I don't notice a difference. Maybe it will take 10 years to notice a difference, by which time I won't notice a difference.

Anyway...

Not that I believe in this stuff, but I'm a Taurus. Born in the Chinese year of the Rooster. Which means mine is a cock and bull story.

That was so fucking funny.

1957 was a weird year. When I was born, there were no satellites in orbit... I told this story before, didn't I? Yeah, I did.

I must be getting old. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you...
    Happy Birthday to you...
    Happy Birthday to John...
    Happy Birthday to you...

    No satellites; no computers; no fax machines; etc
    makes a person feel really old...the 70s were just yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 53, that's nuthin'. Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete