Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Latest Mechanicules and Machinerettes

All cleaned up, patinated, and waxed. In florescent and incandescent light.

M. gyrinus, approx. 12" x 7" x 3"
M. gyrinus, approx. 12" x 7" x 3"

M. visiovix, approx. 6" x 8" x 4"

M. visiovix, 2013, approx. 6" x 8" x 4"

M. follis, approx. 8" x 4" x 4"


M. gobelinus, approx. 2" x 2" x 4"

M. gobelinus, approx. 2" x 2" x 4"

M. mirofoedus, approx. 2" x 3" x 3"

So now, I've got to make aluminum frames and wooden shadow boxes for the existing glass castings, get a glass casting ready for submission to Emerge, and get three figures ready for submission to the Rockford Biennial, and any other shows I can find. Busy little creature I shall be.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing, beautiful creatures. Having them in our world is like visiting them in theirs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks! I'm not sure I can take full credit for them, but will accept your high praise nonetheless!

      Delete